We will be recognised as a leading Australasian Musculoskeletal Tissue Bank by the community, medical profession, tissue banking industry, and government.
See our Latest Fundraising Event here
WE WON THE ORANGE SEED PROJECT !
Thank you to everyone who supported us.
The West Australian and Ad Agency, Jack in the Box, created this project aimed at assisting NFP’s by creating awareness of their work, their needs and assisting in developing professional strategies to increase funding and recruit support for their cause. Find out more by visiting
The gift we have won is a $25000 marketing package from Jack in the Box, $30000 worth of advertising space in the West Australian Newspaper and $5000 cash from the West Australian Newspapers Ltd.
This has come at an opportune time as we look to increase awareness in the community of the work we do.
- Bone grafts are the 2nd most common “transplant material” after blood transfusion.
- PBTB is one of the premier Tissue Banks in Australia.
- Bone grafts do not have to be tissue typed as for organ transplant.
- Bone recipients do not require immunosuppressant therapy post operatively.
- PBTB is a not-for-profit organisation and a Deductible Gift Recipient – financial donations over $2 are tax deductible.
- Graft fees comprise costs of production such as:
|Processing costs – consumables / environmental monitoring|
|Quality System costs|
|Local freight & courier charges|
|Facility rental & on costs such as electricity & rates|
|Professional and product insurances|
Our Values & Purpose
Our core values are honesty, integrity, fairness and respect. We have a total commitment to these values, shaping the way we do business for our employees, our clients and our organisation. Our employees are the most valued asset of our organisation, essential participants with a shared responsibility in fulfilling our mission. We recognise that the integrity, quality, motivation and performance of our employees are the key factors in achieving our success.
To meet the demand for safe, high quality musculoskeletal tissue grafts by:
- Exploring, developing and applying new technology.
- Promoting tissue donation in the community.
- Striving for continuous improvement through research & collaboration within the tissue banking industry.
The case went very well and the graft was a great fit. I was very satisfied with the process and the graft arrived with plenty of time before surgery. Supplying x-rays of the graft is an excellent idea and important in pre-planning. Look forward to working with the Perth Bone Bank again.
Mr. Mark O’Sullivan – Orthopaedic Surgeon